"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

I dig man

I really enjoy your flash. I really liked the animation style. I really liked the plot also. I used to listen to Boards of Canada a lot back in the day and I cant find that track anywhere. Does that song have a different name?

fearing responds:

Thanks a lot man, Im glad you liked it! The songs in order are Team Sleep - Staring at the queen, Boards of Canada - Everything you do is a Balloon, the third song is some free stock music, Deadbeat - Fixed Elections and finally the outro music is again Boards of Canada - Everything you do is a balloon.

Thanks for your review :)

Magic Ball Magic Ball

you just...

yeah that was a big waste of my time man. it was just a ball floating aross the screen there wasnt anything to it. next time you do something make me belive the ball is rolling.

Multfilm (Opa Novy God!) Multfilm (Opa Novy God!)

ROOTS

wow classic animation there i like it congrats to you and your fellow animators

Arcuz 2 Arcuz 2

fire yooseki

If you guys are at the 7th level dungeon and are at the gate that is blocking you. Just press the space bar and it will open the gate for you.

Lights on the floor Lights on the floor

nice

its a real same that it wasnt longer... kinda reminds me of the music that was in a flight simulator that was on the Dream Cast

V-M -The Viewtiful Flow[FINAL} V-M -The Viewtiful Flow[FINAL}

Really Awesome

I'm Not much of an Avid Listener of Techno and stuff like that but this is really catchy awesome job

Viewtiful-Masta responds: